In December of 2015, BubbleLick™ was invented by a pediatrician, allergist/immunologist
and physician scientist named Dr. Dat Tran. BubbleLick™ was created so that kids and adults
of all ages can experiment with different beverages to generate SAFE lickable bubbles.
From children’s birthday parties, college fraternity and sorority parties, cocktail parties,
weddings, clubs, bars, concerts, festivals, and more, BubbleLick™ is the ultimate experience
for kids and adults of all ages! BubbleLick™ consumers enjoy watching friends
and family blowing and chasing trying to lick those bubbles.
Tease your tastebuds in one of the most unique experiences bubbles have to
offer. Join the bubble mixologist nation and Savor the Flavor with BubbleLick™.
While Dr. Dat Tran was mixing and testing, he made sure that all the ingredients in BubbleLick™ are
FDA approved. BubbleLick™ DOES NOT contain any chemicals under California Proposition 65,
gluten, peanuts, nuts, seafood or any components that would cause allergic reactions. BubbleLick™ has
NO artificial flavoring or preservatives. BubbleLick™ is an entertainment product and
the solution SHOULD NOT be ingested because it is NOT FOOD.
A pediatrician, allergist/immunologist & physician scientist, Dr. Tran’s passion
is to create innovations, promote education and provide opportunities. He currently
cares for patients with allergic and immunological conditions, conducts research
in the area of allergy and immunity, and operates a nonprofit organization, TranScience,
to promote meaningful research, education and transparent knowledge. He is married
to his incredible wife Holly, a pediatric nurse practitioner and supermom.
They are blessed with two wonderful kiddos, Rilina & Dylan.
Yes! All the ingredients in BubbleLick™ are FDA approved. BubbleLick™
DOES NOT contain any chemicals under California Proposition 65, gluten, peanuts, nuts, seafood
or any components that would cause allergic reactions. BubbleLick™ has NO artificial flavoring or preservatives.
BubbleLick™ is an entertainment product, NOT food. Do not drink the solution.
The amount typically ingested is small and safe. The amount of naturally derived,
nontoxic surfactants in BubbleLick™ is tiny. Accidental ingestion of the BubbleLick™ solution
is similar to the same amount of baby bubble bath water. You can just observe your child.
In most cases, nothing will happen. In a child who is highly sensitive to taste or texture,
he or she might get an upset stomach and be back to normal.
If you are ever concerned, please bring your child to the doctor.